Safety warnings

When using permanent magnets, please observe the following safety warnings.


If swallowed, permanent magnets can settle in the intestine and cause serious complications that may lead to death.


Some permanent magnets are extremely powerful. If not handled properly, two magnets can collide abruptly and cause bruises or hematomas. It is essential to wear protective gloves at all times.

Projection of fragments of magnets

If mishandled, two magnets can collide and break suddenly which can cause the projection of many fragments of magnets. Protective eyewear is recommended when handling large magnets.

Interference with cardiac equipment

Permanents magnets may interfere with heart devices such as pacemakers or defibrillators. It is imperative to maintain a safe distance with these devices or people with pacemakers.

Other interferences

As they can generate powerful magnetic fields and large amplitude, some magnets can cause damage to many electronic devices such as televisions, computers including hard drives. It is recommended to keep a safe distance from any electronic object.

Fire hazard

The machining of permanent magnets can generate combustible dust. It is essential to take necessary measures to prevent the risk of fire, by using appropriate tools.

Air freight

If air-shipped, it is important to place magnets in magnetically shielded containers to avoid interference with air navigation devices that may cause an accident.